Is your child struggling with anxiety?
Have you tried so much, but your heart still breaks for them?
In this webinar you’ll:
- Identify the type of anxiety your child has
- Understand and recognize what’s going on inside your child, so you can better relate
- Discover what in your child’s body could be contributing (and the common missing link to helping them)
How you’ll benefit:
1) Understand WHY your child is stressed and struggling
2) Know what actions to take to help
3) See your child shine this school year!
Who should attend this webinar?
- Parents who have become frustrated and exhausted looking for an answer. They just want to know WHY their child is struggling and how to help.
- Parents looking for natural, drug-free strategies to help calm their child’s brain and put more ease into their life.
- Teachers and mental health providers working with stressed out kiddos.
- Those who want to help the mental health of our future generations (Did you know the National Institute of Mental Health estimates 31.9% of adolescents have had an anxiety disorder? That is far too many, and it is starting far too young!)
Dr. Tye will share his personal story and his professional experience in helping so many kiddos since 2007. Parents often find his way of sharing simplifies their experience and finally paints a picture as to why their child is struggling. They leave with key insights and an understanding of what is going on, and most importantly what to do about it.
Register now to reserve your spot!
*This webinar will be recorded. If you are unable to attend live, please register to recieve a link to the recording.