1. Why do some people get sick when others don’t?
- If we’re all exposed to the same bugs, why aren’t we all sick all the time?
- What’s the difference between a good bug and a bad one?
- If 80% of our immune system in our gut…what is it actually doing and how do we support it?
2. What to do when you do get sick to get over things more quickly?
- How to strengthen your immune system as a result of getting sick
- What NOT to do that can make you more susceptible to getting sick in the future
3. How to boost yourself during the winter months
- Get through the holidays and “cold/flu season” feeling strong