This unique workshop . provides valuable insights into the causes behind childhood neuro-developmental issues such as autism, ADD/ADHD, sensory integration disorder, seizures, and anxiety.
You will learn:
– How to create the healthiest brain so your child is happier, more focused, and attentive.
– How internal body stresses can delay development, impair health, weaken the immune system, and lead to many childhood concerns.
– What can be done to shift your child into a better state for learning, growth, and normal neurodevelopment.
Special emphasis will be placed on the role of the brain and central nervous system.
Dr. Moe has a passion for neurological chiropractic and healthy kids. Our vision at WFC is a whole community of kids (and adults!) who are neurologically “well” so they achieve their full growth and developmental potential. Dr. Moe specializes in gentle yet extremely effective neurological chiropractic care. He helps kids with complex neurological issues as well as common concerns such as ear infections, colic, digestion ,and poor sleep. His most important goal is enabling kids to develop optimally, and he has had great success in achieving it.
To register for this FREE workshop:
– Call Kelli or Mary at 651-789-0033
– go to www.highlandfriendshipclub.org
The workshop is FREE and will be held at the Jewish Community Center, 1375 St. Paul Ave, St. Paul, MN 55116