Ear Infections Webinar – Help to Break the Cycle of Recurring Infections & Antibiotics (15 minutes)
Is Your Child Crying All Night With Ear Infections?
Ear infections account for about 30 million visits to the pediatrician per year, and more than 80 percent of children have at least one ear infection by the time they’re three years old.
We know how difficult it is to see your little one struggling with sleepless nights, fevers and lack of answers, when all you want is for them to be healthy and happy!
Whether it is their very first ear infection or you’re a frequent flyer to the pediatrician and ENT for antibiotics or tubes, we are here to help.
If you’ve ever wondered…
- The underlying cause of recurring ear infection challenges
- Options to help keep your child out of Urgent Care
- How to trust your gut instincts and reaffirm that ear infections are not simply a “normal” part of childhood development
- Why your child cannot overcome their ear infections
Then this webinar is for you!
Our goal is to provide awareness, answers and action steps to understand:
- Why your child continues to struggle with ear infections
- What the root cause is
- Action steps to achieve health + happiness for your little one
We are passionate to help educate & empower you to find the answers & options you’ve been looking for!
You’re not alone in this, we are here to help.